Nanotech France 2022 International Conference and joint events
Submit your abstract by the end of this week
Only four days left to prepare and submit your abstract to be part of the 7th edition of Nanotech France 2022 and joint events NanoMatEn 2022 and NanoMetrology 2022 covering all aspects of nanotechnologies and nanosciences: nanomaterials, graphene, nanometrology, nanoanalysis, nano-energy, nanotoxicity, nanomedicine, etc.
- Nanotech France 2022 The 7th ed. of Nanotech France 2022 Int. Conference and Exhibition
- The 7th edition of the NanoMaterials for Energy and Environment 2022 – NanoMatEn 2022, 15 – 17 June 2022
- NanoMetrology 2022 International conference and exhibition 15 – 17 June, 2022 Paris – France
Benefits of Submitting
- Visibility – present your research work and your group achievements (Oral presentation or poster) alongside highly ranked keynote and invited speakers.
- Opportunity for oral Presentation that will allow you also to improve your presentation skills- over 250 available slots
- Attend four conferences at one place
- Be a Winner – Three attractive awards for best posters
- Publishing opportunities within international journals with impact factor (Optional, not mandatory)
- Networking/ Collaborations – meet experts from academia and industry and build valuable partnerships
Registration open till 6 May 2022
Registration is open for abstracts authors and co-authors as well as attendees (without presentation) from academia and Industry (without presentation). The deadline for registration is fixed for the 6 May 2022.
Don’t miss the opportunity to benefit from the early bird fee by completing your registration by 25 February 2022.
- Abstract Submission Deadline: 14 January, 2022
- Conference Registration Deadline: 25 March 2022
- Registration Deadline: 06 May 2022
- Journal papers submission Deadline: 22 July, 2022
Looking to receive your abstract and welcome you in Paris, France next June 2022.
For more information please visit us on www.setcor.org or contact by email.
Register your interest in order to keep you updated about the event.