Nanotech France 2024 • 05-07 June • P A R I S
International Conference and joint events
We are pleased to announce that the abstract submission is open for the 9th edition of Nanotech France 2024 that will run from 05 to 07 June 2024 in Paris, France.
A Place for Your Research
The Program Committee organizes the technical conference around different topic categories that address research across diverse fields related to nanotechnology and nanoscience from the theoretical to the applied. There is a place for your research in this meeting.
The Professional Value of Presenting at Nanotech France 2024
- Introduce yourself and your Research: Your research represents countless hours of hypothesis, data collection and good decisions. Nanotech France 2024 is the right choice to introduce your discoveries.
- Publishing opportunities: Accepted abstracts will be published online within the conference proceedings. Participants will be offered the opportunity to publish a Conference paper and/or journal paper within international journals with impact factors (Optional, not mandatory) which extends the impact of your work beyond the conference and increase your work visibility.
- Professional Connections: Your talk or poster will be part of a world-renowned technical conference comprised of expert plenary/ keynote speakers and more than 200 technical presentations as well as posters sessions giving you numerous opportunities to expand your professional network.
Don’t miss to be part of a prestigious and comprehensive technical program, Submit your abstract for oral presentation or poster as soon as possible before the 22 December 2023.
- Abstract Submission Deadline: 22 December, 2023
- Early Bird Registration Deadline: 21 February 2024
- Conference Registration Deadline: 26 April 2024
- Journal papers submission Deadline: 12 July, 2024
Looking to receive your abstract and welcome you in Paris next June 2024.For more information please visit us on www.setcor.org