We are assisting the organization ETPN (Nanomedicine European Technology Platform) in promoting this NANOTECMEC matchmaking event:
The ERA4Health NANOTECMEC call is now open! After a round of final revisions in which you’ve been asked to contribute, the awaited ERA4Health Call for transnational research proposals, titled “Nano and Advanced Technologies for Disease Prevention, Diagnostic, and Therapy (NANOTECMEC),” has recently been pre-announced. Application will open from November 21, 2023. NANO-TEC-MEC aims at (1) pioneering translational research projects highlighting innovative approaches in nanomedicine, (2) boosting transnational collaboration combining academic research with clinical/public health research or R&D ventures in businesses of all sizes.
CALL TEXT: All details, including the call text, eligible countries, topics of relevance, are available on the ERA4Health website.
INFODAY: Don’t miss the NANOTECMEC Infoday webinar on November 21st: more information here.
Join our special NANOTECMEC matchmaking event on Dec. 7th!
Why should you participate in the NANOTECMEC Matchmaking?
- Collaborative Networking: Engage with potential partners (even outside of the ETPN community) and form consortia tailored to the objectives of the call.
- Focused Preparation: Align your organization’s goals and capabilities with like-minded entities to construct compelling project proposals.
- Expanding Horizons: Even if you don’t have a specific project in mind yet, express your interest, seek the expertise or partners you lack, and identify potential areas of collaboration.
Event Format: Highly interactive, the event will take place on Zoom Events, with an engaging component on Miro for ideation and collaboration. Participants will have the opportunity to discuss and submit precise project ideas and express their needs for partners in plenary sessions, and through dedicated channels.
- Participation in NANOTECMEC Matchmaking is mandatory but free by clicking on this link
- This event, organized by ETPN & ERA4Health, is open to all interested parties, aligned with the call’s objectives and eligibility criteria.
PREPARE AN EFFICIENT MATCHMAKING EVENT
- Please kindly complete this Online Preparation Form
- Deadline: December 3rd, 6PM (CET)