NanoMed North Consortium
• Nanomedicine is defined as nanotechnology embedded in medical applications ultimately for diagnosing and/or treatment of patients.
• Members of NanoMed North are typically involved in research, development or commercialization of nanomedical applications.
• The ambition of NanoMed North is to provide a powerful network between its members and other organizations sharing the enthusiasm for the development of nanomedicine.
• The network will be used to improve knowledge distribution and communication, both within the consortium and with other organizations.
• Furthermore, unique events within the nanomedicine field will be supported and ultimately arranged by NanoMed North.